A perfect accompaniment to a cold Autumn/Winter’s night. This non-alcoholic punch is perfect for the seasonal events; after a day at the Christmas markets, outdoor ice-skating or perhaps just for those cosy nights by the fire. If you want to spice it up a bit more to create an adult version, add 100mls of rum or brandy to taste!
- 1l of apple juice
- 2 star anise
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 Orange slices and peel
- Add honey to taste
- In a large pan place the apple juice, star anise, cloves, cinnamon sticks and oranges/peel and simmer for 10 minutes to infuse (don’t let it boil)
- Drain out cloves and star anise and serve in heat proof mugs or tumblers.
You may also like...
- Recipe: Bailey’s Hot Chocolate Check out our recipe with instructions for making THE perfect Baileys Hot Chocolate- a perfect drink to enjoy this Christmas!
- Recipe: Spicy Butternut Squash Soup Soup is a perfect meal for this time of year. Our spicy butternut squash soup is wholesome, flavourful and delicious. Get the recipe here.
- Recipe: Pea and Mint Soup This pea and mint soup recipe is warming and refreshing! It's super simple to is great for lunches at work! Will last 2-3 days in the fridge!
- Travel to your favourite film locations Instead of snuggling to watch your favourite movie, why not live it! We've compiled a travel guide for The Holiday, Bridget Jones & Love Actually.