Freelance Sales Associate 7-16 hours per week
Anything Goes Lifestyle is looking for a sales associate to join our publishing team.
Do you have sales experience or are you a driven and dedicated individual looking for flexible working? Then this is the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic salesperson to work remotely to sell advertising space for our growing publication. We’re looking for someone to work 7-16 hours per week (depending on experience) which can be spread over multiple days.
Due to the nature of the role, performance will be reviewed after a 1-month period and subject to success, we can offer more hours and a longer contract period.
As part of your role you will be expected to:
- Research and engage with potential advertisers.
- Update our sales database.
- Secure sales for the print and online magazines.
- Work to deadlines.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Experience working in sales.
- Work on a contract/self-employed basis.
- Have some experience with researching contact information.
- Be comfortable making calls.
- Have use of your own computer and phone.
Some guidance and training will be provided. You’ll be provided with our media kit which outlines all opportunities available, pricing guide and company background. We’ll also provide you with an example script for contact.
We’re offering an above living wage, paid monthly with a bonus scheme too.
Should this be of interest, please send a copy of your CV and a short covering letter to: email@example.com