There is so much going on this time of year; we’ve just had Halloween, we’ve for Guy Fawkes night this weekend, there are carnivals (local to me) and all on the lead up to the Christmas markets and fairs. There’s a number of reasons to get out and about this Autumn and Winter and lots of fun to be had. Our S’mores parcels will make a great addition to any event you’re going to or are hosting. They’re super scrummy and they’ll even keep you warm.
Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 1- multiply the recipe for more.
- Digestive biscuits x 2
- Large marshmallows– American style- the cheapest place we’ve found these is BnM’s for £2.99
- 4 cubes of your favourite chocolate- we’d recommend either Galaxy (our personal favourite) or Cadbury’s
- Heat the oven to 200°
- Cut foil into 25cm squares to wrap your parcels
- Start layering your parcels by placing the flat side of the digestive up in the middle of the foil
- add 2 chocolate cubes
- add 1 large marshmallow
- on top add another 2 chocolate cubes
- finish with a digestive (flat side on the chocolate)
- Carefully wrap the foil around the biscuit, try not to break the biscuit.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly and eat directly out of the foil parcel.
Made too much? They’ll taste just as good cold the next day.