Ready in 45 minutes, Serves 2
· 380g pack Rosemary Potatoes
· 25g sourdough pavé bread
· 25g Greek Olives with Oregano, finely chopped
· 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
· 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
· 1 tbsp olive oil
· 1 x 330g French-trimmed rack of lamb
· 1 tsp Dijon mustard
· 200g Boston beans or fine green beans
1. Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens). Cook the potatoes according to the packet instructions.
2. Put the bread in a food processor and pulse to form rough crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl and stir in the chopped olives, thyme and parsley, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the lamb. Cook over a high heat until browned all over, then transfer to a board. Remove any excess oil with kitchen paper.
4. Spread the mustard over the lamb and press the crumb mixture on top. Put the lamb in a small roasting tin and roast for 25 minutes. Transfer to a board and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the beans in boiling salted water for 3 minutes, until just tender.
5. Divide the potatoes and beans between 2 plates, then slice the lamb into cutlets to serve.
141 calories, 9g fat (3.6g saturated), 8.3g carbohydrates, 1.3g sugar, 2g fibre, 6g protein, 0.45g salt
This recipe has been provided by courtesy of M&S. Perfect for a cosy, romantic night for two. Why not team it with a buttermilk plum cake for dessert