Anything Goes Lifestyle (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data protection officer is Samantha Clark acting on behalf of Anything Goes Lifestyle. Registration reference: ZA770977.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy and terms before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site [www.anythinggoeslifestyle.co.uk, www.anythinggoeslifestyle.com]. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Information that you provide by filling in our competition forms on our site [www.anythinggoeslifestyle.co.uk and/or anythinggoeslifestyle.com].
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and/or computer network. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the security of our site. However, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we store your data for
Personal information (name, address, email address and phone number) shared with us via our competitions will be held on our computer network for a maximum of 3 months. After this time, all personal data is deleted in its entirety.
If you request to be added to our email database, your name and email address are stored indefinitely until you unsubscribe or request to be forgotten. You can do this by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
As for data we collect (IP addresses, site usage statistics etc.), this information will be stored for a period of 26 months, after this time the data is automatically deleted.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Where you have consented we may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, again where permitted, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they, may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please do not tick the box situated on the form on which we collect your data. Alternatively, you can email us to request any information held on you to be deleted: email@example.com.
If you consent to signing up to our newsletter through a competition form or otherwise, we will send you an email requesting you to officially sign up. We will not add you to our contact database if you do not complete this form.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- Where you have signed consent to hear from third parties, i.e. when completing our competition forms.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not ticking the box where we’re asking to use such information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
Please note that, where consented, any personal data shared with third parties will be subject to their own privacy policies and terms and conditions and how they process your data, we have no control over that policy or the terms of third party.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you require this, please contact us at email@example.com
This policy was last updated Friday 8th January 2021
The composition of this policy was aided by www.hostnorth.co.uk