A pleasurable, sensory salad that is a great side or main dish for lunch or dinner. It’s amazing hot or cold so if you’re out and about all day, you’re totally covered! What’s more, it’s wheat, dairy and gluten free and will have you feeling full for hours!
This recipe is so easy to do and will make around 4 portions.
- 160 grams of quinoa
- Bowl full of frozen peas
- 4 spring onions
- Large carrot
- Olive oil
- Apple Cider vinegar.
- For your quinoa, use 800ml of water to make- takes about 25- 30 minutes to cook, you’ll know when it’s cooked when it has absorbed all the water
- meanwhile, grate the carrot and apple into a large salad bowl
- when the quinoa is nearly cooked- pop your peas in the microwave with a tablespoon of water for 4 minutes add to the salad bowl
- when the quiona is cooked, add to the salad bowl with the rest of your ingredients
- squeeze half a lemon on your salad
- add 4 tablespoons of olive oil to your salad
- and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix together.
Show us your creations by #aglrecipes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
This is just a flavour of the kind of thing you get from our workshops! If you’re interested in finding out more, get in touch. Website, Facebook, Email: email@example.com or Phone: 07967 820817.