Check out our beauty must haves of the moment:
- The ULTIMATE multi-tasker. Use on dry hair to: create a little texture by scrunching into ends (I work it into my hair by scrunching it into the front and back), a sleeker look through smoothing down the cuticles and/or provide that grip and polished look on an updo! My recommendations for this product is to work from mid lengths to ends including in the front. TIGI Joyride, allbeauty.com, £11.95 (saving £5 on RRP)
- For fireworks, for parties- do we really need an excuse for a bit of sparkle? Ideal for layering over colour (1 coat) to add vibrancy to any colour or a polished look for a nude nail. Jessica Nails Champagne Bubbles, Ocado, £10.50
- Prefer a matte look nail? We love the seductive look of Brutal by Topshop, £6
- We love the matte look so much, we’re featuring another matte product- Rimmel’s Lasting Finish by Kate Moss. We adore her signature colour 107 which is a rich purply-red shade, a fab standout colour against the colder-wintery weather days. Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick, Superdrug, £5.49
- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is a skin-smoother and a must-have Autumn/Winter buy. Our top tips for this product is to rub on lips and cuticles before bed to allow it to properly penetrate the skin whilst you sleep. If you find your knuckles crack in the cold, add this to the night time routine to instantly transform tired, broken skin. Also works wonders on the dry skin around your elbows, knees and the heels of your feet. Elizabeth Arden Eight-Hour Cream, allbeauty.c0m, £12.25 (saving £13.75 on RRP)
- Most of us are likely to pick up a cold or flu bug or generally feel a little sluggish this season. The Decléor Aromessence Circularome will help. Massage this serum all over your body starting from the feet and working upwards in circular movements to stimulate and boost circulation. With strong notes of lavender and a combination of rejuvenating essential oils, it’ll offer immediate alleviation of tired muscles and leave you feeling calm and ready for sleep. Decléor Aromessence Circularome, allbeauty.com, £24.95 (saving £19.05 on RRP)
- We’ve been lucky enough to sample Benefit’s They’re Real Tinted Primer and it’s just magical! It separates and lengthens lashes in a signature mink-brown tint, ideal to wear on a ‘day off’ or just for a more natural look. Team with your favourite mascara for a more dramatic look that’ll have others envy of your could be faux look. Benefit They’re Real Tinted Primer is due for release in late December (we’ll let you know where you can get it ASAP), just in time for New Year’s!