It can be hard picking that first dance song at your wedding. So, to help you along, we’ve compiled a list of the most popular first dance songs.
We also posed the question to our readers and they came up with some quite interesting ideas, so we’ve also shared these too! Hopefully you’ll find the perfect song in no time.
Most popular first dance songs:
- Ed Sheeran: Thinking Out Loud
- Christina Perri: A Thousand Years
- Ellie Goulding: How Long Will I Love You
- Etta James: At Last
- John Legend: All of Me
- Take That: Rule the World
- Frank Sinatra: The Way You Look Tonight
- Bryan Adams: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Shania Twain: From This Moment
- Bruno Mars: Just The Way You Are
Looking for more inspiration? Hitched have compiled a guide with 150 popular first dance songs!
Readers choice! Songs recommended by our readers:
- Aerosmith: I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing
- Paramore: The Only Exception
- Metallica: Nothing Else Matters
- Luther Vandross: Here and Now
- Meghan Trainer: Dear Future Husband
- Callum Scott: You Are The Reason
- Nathan Sykes featuring Ariana Grande: Over and Over Again
- Queen: Your My Best Friend
- James Arthur & Anne Marie: Rewrite The Stars
- Hank Williams: Setting the Woods on Fire.
What do you think of these song choices? What did you have as your first dance? Share with us in the comments below! If you’re looking for more inspiration when it comes to the wedding planning process, our wedding planning segment is for you. Some of our popular wedding features are shared below.