Whatever your current state of mind or mood, we can never do too much to promote or boost our wellbeing. Whether you are looking for a new project, a little TLC, or distraction, you’re sure to find the perfect treat for yourself here (though of course sending one to a loved one in need is sure to be appreciated too!). We hope you love our recommendations.
Just to make you aware, some of the links within this post will direct you to an affiliate partner and we may make a very small commission on any purchases you make through them. This is one of the ways that helps to fund the publication and allow us to have free articles. Prices and stock availability were accurate at time of publication
1 Take on a new crafting project. We love these DIY Rainbow Macramé Kits where you can be hands on and enjoy something beautiful at the end of it. Includes everything you need to make this gorgeous wall hanging.
2. Disney fans will love this adult colouring book. With 63 illustrations from the most iconic films, there is plenty there to keep you occupied and help to calm the mind.
3. Get experimental in the kitchen with recipe kits. Discover new recipes, textures, and flavours with a SimplyCook recipe. Working from a recipe is a great activity to quiet the mind, plus you will learn new skills too and make something delicious in the process.
Trial box available for £3 (usually £6.99).
4. Unwind at the end of the day with a soothing and relaxing bath. Add a couple of drops of the gorgeous Ren Skincare Altantic Kelp and Micralgae Anti-Fatigue Bath Oil to nourish the skin and de-stress your mind and body.
5. Whether you want to listen to your music, a podcast or movie in peace, having your own headphones is essential during this time when you need and want to focus or block out some of the external noise. We love the Plattan 2 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones from Urbanears– stylish and functional!
6. Missing your regular facial, pedicure or manicures? Though we can’t make it to the salons for our favourite treatments, doesn’t mean we should forgo them. Nails Inc. have face masks to tackle all kinds of skin concerns, hand and feet masks to help nourish and revitalise tired and dry skin, and if you get their Catching Rainbows mask (below), they’ll donate to the NHS too!
Prices from £3.
7. I don’t know about you but a bunch of flowers sure do brighten up my day and they’re sure to make you smile every time you pass them. Why not treat yourself to a sunshine yellow bunch like this Tropical Breeze bouquet from Bunches.co.uk.
8. Citrus scents are really uplifting and can help to energise you. If you’re looking to boost your mood, try a diffuser or candle with lime, lemon, orange or grapefruit scents. We particularly love the Lime and Bay Candle from The White Company.