A super easy, vibrant and sweet salad- a perfect starter, including our key ingredient of the month, Grapefruit.
- 1 Florida Pink Grapefruit
- 180g Waitrose Sweetfire Beetroot Wedges in fiery sweet chilli marinade
- 100g pack Waitrose Watercress
- 50g Waitrose Natural Seed And Nut Mix
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- With a serrated knife carefully peel the grapefruit over a bowl to catch (and reserve) the juice. Cut the flesh into slices, discarding the pith and pips. Cut any large wedges of beetroot in half.
- Arrange the watercress in the bottom of a large serving dish. Add the grapefruit, beetroot wedges and seed and nut mix on top. Whisk together the walnut oil and reserved grapefruit juice and pour over the salad. Serve on individual plates with walnut bread to mop up the juices.
See more at: Waitrose