These individual cheesecakes, not only great for saving on time, will have you thinking it’s still summer!
1 vanilla pod
3 tbsp golden caster sugar
2 Waitrose Perfectly Ripe Peaches, stoned and cubed
150g essential Waitrose Raspberries
100g essential Waitrose Digestive Biscuits, crushed
200g tub essential Waitrose Light Soft Cheese
300ml pot essential Waitrose Whipping Cream
- Make the Melba sauce by pouring 125ml cold water into a small saucepan with the vanilla pod and sugar. Bring to the boil and boil for 2-3 minutes until syrupy.
- Add the peaches and simmer for 3-4 minutes to allow the fruit to soften but not lose its shape. Remove from the heat, stir in the raspberries and allow to cool. Take out the vanilla pod and reserve
- Melt the butter and stir in the biscuit crumbs, mix together well then divide between 6 tumblers
- Place the soft cheese in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon to soften. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod and add to the soft cheese, with the cream. Beat using an electric hand-whisk until thick. Divide between the tumblers, spooning onto the biscuit base, and chill for 20-30 minutes.
- When ready, pour the sauce onto the cheesecakes.