Hosting a summer event and looking to wow your guests? Simple recipes like this M&S 10 minute coleslaw will certainly do the trick!
Prepared in 10 Minutes, Serves 4, 67 calories per serving
- 1 carrot
- 50g radishes
- 100g white cabbage
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 red onion
- 5g fresh chive
- 5g fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 5 garlic cloves
Peel and cut into ribbons the carrots. Finely slice the radishes. Finely slice the white cabbages. Finely slice the fennel bulbs. Finely slice the red onions. Finely chop the fresh chive. Finely chop the fresh flat-leaf parsley. Grate the garlic cloves.
- Mix together the natural yoghurt, wholegrain mustard, white wine vinegar, sugar and garlic with ¼ tsp salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste to make the dressing.
- Put the vegetables and herbs in a large bowl, add the dressing and mix well.